Commercial Design/Build Construction
Our commercial design/build service takes every aspect of the project management process and puts it under one roof. GloveCon Inc. simplifies the construction process by working as your point of service contractor for every task the project entails.
The Design-Build approach eliminates the need for middlemen between the design team and contractors. This service is defined in the industry as one organization being responsible for both the design and the construction of a project. This ensures that nothing falls through the cracks as tasks are passed from entity to entity.
It is the goal of our team to make you feel like you never need to ask for an update on any part of the job. Every project is operated through our management team, who personally coordinates your professional team on-site by consistently communicating, assessing and evaluating the project’s progress and reporting back to you.
We pride ourselves on delivering a personalized experience and giving you our full attention to your needs, goals, and concerns. Dealing with multiple points of contact on a project can be stressful. Working with GloveCon Inc. can eliminate that stress entirely from the moment the project begins.
Advantages Of The Design-Build Service Approach:
- Simplifies the process with one-stop shopping for design and construction
- Significant cost savings compared to hiring an architect, interior/exterior designer, engineer, workman, and construction administrator.
- No disputes between the designer and contractor over design errors or miscommunication
- Results in very few change orders or up-charges related to incomplete plans and specs
- Time and cost savings due to a more practical approach to design (since the design-builder is more likely to design with an eye toward construction costs)
- With one entity, one contract, one unified team from initial concept through completion, this popular time and money saving alternative brings your dreams to fruition without the notorious construction hassles.